We base our success on partnership from the very beginning and for this reason all our services include a free initial consultation. We work hard to understand your individuality and your objectives. We apply our talent and experience to reflect your taste, style and functional needs. We create practical design solutions that really work for you and grow with you. This is what we can offer for you:
- We begin with a design consultation to get to know your needs and desires for the project.
- We process the information and present a proposal.
- On the day of redesign we proceed to rearrange your furnishings and decor in order to achieve the look, feel and functionality you wish to have in your space. This type of redesign can be physically demanding, therefore often hiring assistants to help with lifting and carrying can be necessary.
- Alternatively, we can offer design consultations and assessments instead, and never do any hands-on work.
- Our initial consultation and briefing allows us to evaluate your requirements.
- Following the initial meeting we require another site visit to take measurements, photographs for reference and to discuss, develop and agree the brief and the furnishing requirements.
- This is then preceded by the appointment of works.
- We will supply a written design brief that must be agreed by both parties before any work commences.
- During concept design the furniture layouts and design ideas are presented and cost options discussed.
- This is followed by design development where digital mood boards and colour schemes are explored showing different range of fabrics, lighting and furniture, product samples such as paint colours, wall coverings, flooring, fabrics and sample mood boards (if required) are provided for consideration.
- During construction stage we brief and liaise with the building team, project manager or decorators, supplying a detailed specification for each room, supported by a few more site visits. This is the building works phase and where all furnishings and material orders are placed.
- The final stage is the supply of furniture, fixtures and equipment. During this stage the property finally comes to life and transforms it into a home.
- We evaluate your home in its current condition and identify its best features and areas for potential development.
- We process the information and present a proposal for your staging needs – this may include: removing excess clutter, removing some furniture to off-site storage, rearranging furniture, art and accessories within or between rooms, furniture and accessories rental, solving lighting problems, cleaning, painting and repair suggestions, styling and other cosmetic changes.
- The final stage is the delivery and installation.
- This service is dedicated to clients who have undergone or planning to undergo a brand update. This service may involve elements of interior design, redesign and branding.
À LA CARTE MENU
If your project does not require full interior design, interior branding or home staging service, this is what we offer on an as-needed basis:
- Design brief, concept design and design development
- Color consultation
- Space planning
- Lighting design
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Finish materials selection and specification
- Furniture selection and specification
- Product procurement
- Artwork selection, framing
- Exterior and landscape design
- Project management of new construction and remodeling
- Consultancy to architectural firms
- Bespoke accessories
- Proposal for the staging needs
Our professional design fees are determined by project type and scope and based on an hourly or project basis.